Your Auto Accident Lawyer
If you or someone you love has been seriously injured in an auto accident, this is no time to try to handle things on your own. The legal process of bringing a personal injury claim is extremely complicated, and the competition is fierce. Make sure you work with an attorney you trust, someone with the experience and approach who will help you through the process personally and fight to obtain the full measure of compensation to which you are entitled.
At The Herman Firm, in Walnut Creek, California, we bring years of experience representing clients in all aspects of motor vehicle accident claims throughout the Bay Area. We will advocate aggressively for you in negotiations and in the courtroom if needed, and we will remain in communication with you throughout your case so you will never feel left out of the loop. Our clients are important to us.
We represent clients in motor vehicle accident claims that include:
- Truck accidents
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Accidents involving buses
- Accidents involving emergency and first response vehicles
- Accidents involving trains
Some of these accidents are simple fender benders, and some result in catastrophic, even fatal, injuries. Our attorney and legal team are ready to help you obtain compensation for your injuries and losses.
A Dedicated Team
In addition to Michael Herman’s nearly 10 years of legal experience, we also tap into all of the available resources. We have a rich network of experts and assistants to help with the process of litigating auto accident claims.
- Medical experts: Medical experts can help us establish the full extent of the injuries you have suffered, including the types of ongoing long-term medical care you will need and the amount you could suffer physically going forward.
- Accident reconstruction experts: These experts use state-of-the-art technology to create video images that reproduce the accident in detail. This can help establish liability or fault in the other party and show the seriousness of an accident.
- Economic experts: Economic experts can create budgets and forecast costs for ongoing damages long term. If, for example, a medical expert establishes that a plaintiff will need certain medication for the rest of their life, the economic expert can forecast how much that will cost in total, factoring in inflation, life expectancy and other factors.
- Psychological experts: A motor vehicle accident is a traumatic experience for anyone. A psychological expert can forecast the ongoing need for psychological therapy and other treatments. They can also establish the depth of trauma and psychological damage a plaintiff has suffered.
While we don’t use every one of these experts every time, they can be a tremendous help in showing a judge or jury the full extent of long-term damages a plaintiff has suffered. This can greatly increase the overall compensation award.
WE know how to get the maximum compensation award for our clients.
Contact An Experienced Lawyer Today
After a motor vehicle accident, it is important to get an attorney on the case right away to preserve witness testimony and gather evidence while they’re fresh. Call 925-532-1977 or email us to schedule a free initial consultation.